I declare, confirm and agree as follows that I/My ward:
- have given true and complete information in this application form and I/my ward is/am solely responsible for the accuracy of this information;
- have fully understood the risk and responsibility of participating in the Barishal Marathon and will be participating entirely at my/his/her risk and responsibility;
- understand the risk of participating on a course with vehicular traffic, even if the course may be regulated/policed;
- understand that I/My ward must be of, and must train to, an appropriate level of fitness to participate in such a physically demanding event and I/My ward have obtained a medical clearance from a registered medical practitioner, allowing me to participate in the event;
- for myself/ourselves and our legal representative, waive all claims of whatsoever nature against any and all Sponsors of the event, Barishal City, political entities, authorities and officials, all contractors and construction firms working on or near the course, all Barishal Marathon organising committee members, officials and volunteers, Cosmic Culture Trust and all other persons and entities associated with the event or any of the aforementioned including, but not limited to, any claims that might result from me/my ward participating in the event and whether on account of illness, injury, death or otherwise;
- agree that if I am/my ward is injured or taken ill or otherwise suffer/s any detriment whatsoever, I hereby irrevocably authorize the event officials and organizers to, at my/our risk and cost, transport me/my ward to a medical facility and/or to administer emergency medical treatment and I/My ward waive/s all claims that might result from such transport and/or treatment or delay or deficiency therein. I shall pay or reimburse to you my ward’s medical and emergency expenses and I/My ward hereby authorize/s you to incur the same;
- shall provide to race officials such medical data relating to me/my ward as they may request. I agree that nothing herein shall oblige the event officials or organizers or any other person to incur and expense or to provide any transport or treatment;
- in case of any illness or injury caused to me or my ward or death suffered by me or my ward due to any medical reasons or medical condition during the race or at any time thereafter as a result of the event, regardless or not whether such medical reasons or condition shall have been pre-existing conditions known by me and further regardless of whether I/My ward shall have disclosed, at any point in time, the existence of such reason or condition to any person, non of the sponsors of the event or any political entity or authorities and officials or any contractor firms working on or near the course, or any of the Barishal Marathon Committee members, officials or volunteers or Cosmic Culture Trust or any persons or entities associated with the event or representatives of all or any of the aforementioned shall be held liable by me/my ward or my ward’s representatives;
- in case of any illness or injury caused to me or my ward or death suffered by me or my ward during the event or due to any force including but not limited to fire, riots or other civil disturbances, earthquakes, storms, typhoons, tsunami or any terrorist act, none of the sponsors of the event or any political entity or authorities or officials or any contractor or construction firms working on or near the course, or any of the Barishal Marathon organising committee members, officials or volunteers or Cosmic Culture Trust or any persons or entities associated with the event or employees, agents or representatives of all or any of the aforementioned shall be held liable by me/my ward or my ward’s representatives;
- understand, agree and irrevocable permit Cosmic Culture Trust to share the information given by me/my ward in this application, with all/any entities associated with the Barishal Marathon, at its own discretion;
- understand, agree and irrevocably permit Cosmic Culture Trust to use my ward’s photograph which may be photographed on race day and/or during various functions of the event, for the purpose of promoting Barishal Marathon, at its own discretion;
- shall not hold the organizers and all/any of the event sponsors responsible for loss of my/his/her application form and/or application fee in transit;
- I/my ward do agree to receive information and offers of various brands/products/services as may be sent to me/my ward by the event promoters on the email address given by me/my ward in this application form;
- I/my ward understand and agree to the event terms and guidelines.
BY SUBMITTING THIS ENTRY I ACKNOWLEDGE HAVING READ, UNDERSTOOD AND AGREED TO THE ABOVE WAIVER, RELEASE AND INDEMNITY I WARRANT that I am physically fit to participate in this event.
Published on: Wednesday, 26 January 2022, 03:17 pm | Last update: Wednesday, 26 January 2022, 03:19 pm | Total views: 543.
INTERNATIONAL WOMEN DAY VIRTUAL RUN
8 - 31 March 2023